Monday, January 23, 2023

It's Monday

 
I got this great wood heart and this sweet envelope with hearts made from old quilts from Thymeless Treasures on Facebook Aren't they neat! I just love them both. (Yes, my walls in the cabin, in the living area are purple.)

I have an Instagram account just for our ferrets. It's called Corner Painters. Because that is what they do... they potty in corners. lol. This is Stella and Kira (in the bed). We have 6 ferrets, 4 boys and 2 girls. They have their own room, mostly used for sleeping. I've been getting them some new things for their room, but first I want to deep clean it.

 
Today we're going to pick up our first Azure Standard order. I changed my mind so many times before the order window closed, I don't even remember what I actually bought, besides flour. I ordered eggs, but they ran out so we won't be getting those.Thankfully our chickens are laying a little now. 
 
Have a great Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday

 I haven't taken any pictures lately. I've just been tired. The winter blues have me blaaaaaah feeling. A nasty wind storm melted al...